On February 17, there was an international conference IDC Security Roadshow 2017 in Kiev, which was organized by IDS company. It is the leading provider of information and consulting services; organizer of events on the markets of information technology, telecommunications and consumer equipment.
The event was devoted to issues of information security, threat monitoring and protection against data leakage.
In the context of the development of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, the representatives of LLC UKRINTORG took part in the discussion of the following issues:
– changing of priorities of information security in an environment of increased risks;
– an effective security policy, methods of protection against modern cyber attacks;
– protection of the private information in the modern world: risk reduction, investment protection, DLP technologies;
– cyber crimes: how to identify, gather evidence and bring to justice.
In Ukraine, in the conditions of imperfect legislation and inadequate funding, the IT industry and the information sector in particular cannot boast of significant success.
For effective functioning, the company’s security policy should be based on the following principles:
– state support of security;
– legal regulation of information security at the enterprise level;
– control access to the company’s assets;
– prompt response to cyber attacks, as well as a clear policy for their elimination;
– systematic training of the staff in the security policy.
Given the rapid development of the IT sector, the next generation of information security will be characterized by a high level of information culture and trust management.