Within the framework of the series of international conferences F5 Solution Days, in Kiev on March 23 an event, which dedicated to the topic of application delivery and cyber security, took place.
Representatives of LLC “COMPANY “UKRINTORG” took part in the discussion of such topical issues in the field of information security as:
– implementation of BIG-IP platform in banking systems and trade networks;
– the organization of work of services in modern software-controlled environments: creating your own cloud or migrating to the public;
– visibility of encrypted user traffic for any information security solutions;
– examples of control and policies for remote access to applications;
– demonstration of real actions of scammers when working with online banks.
The conference presented solutions for the financial and public sectors, retail, energy, and telecom operators developing their VAS.
Based on the results of the conference, the following recommendations were made for modern developing companies:
– implementation of the latest security solutions that correspond to new technological trends in order to eliminate weaknesses in the developing computing environment;
– analysis of the definition and safe using of trusted or permitted cloud services and applications, and management of those that are unreliable and prohibited;
– systematic training of company employees in the provisions of information security.
The sphere of information technologies is changing rapidly and today business needs a flexible and protected infrastructure that meets new technological challenges: digital transformation, new threats to information security, as well as an increase in the number of applications and encrypted traffic.
A passive response to global trends is an expensive risk.